Panama

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
-Augustine of Hippo

Panama is a beautiful country, on the drive from the airport to the hotel, I was soo surprised just how much Panama reminded me of Trinidad. I somehow felt a sense of home, which was surprising as everyone spoke Spanish! There are a quite a number of reasons to visit Panama and I think the number one reason people do is the shopping, which is totally worth it! You can get great value in Panama, the sales are amazing especially on electronics and if you're like me and can't walk pass a good sale, you would love shopping in Panama. If you're not really into shopping you can visit the Panama Canal and take a tour to learn the history of the Panama Canal, it really is amazing and I recommend checking it out. 




Panama officially called the Republic of Panama is a country in Central America, bordered by Costa Rica to the west, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Sea to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south.

Toggle the Google Map below for more location information on Panama!





Recommended things to do in Panama and travel tips: 

  • SHOPPING
  • Visit the Panama Canal
  • Visit the National Parks (Highly recommend)
  • Learn some Spanish and talk to locals
  • Take pictures
  • Try the local food 
  • Visit Downtown Panama City at Night 
Click the link below to take you to the official Panama Canal Tours website for more information:

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever been to Panama and what you think of it.

Stay tuned for more content and don't forget to hit the subscribe button in the top right corner to enter your e-mail for notifications on new content.

Comments

  1. As much as I want to see the Panama canal I'm afraid I would get lost as I know about 4 Spanish words lol guess that's what smartphones are for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I could teach you a few Spanish words if u decide to go!

      Delete
  2. Shoppinggggg!!!!! a word every girl loves to hear lol :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Views

Popular Posts