Orlando

"Travel brings power and love back into your life."
-Jalaluddin Rumi

For me when I think Orlando, I think Universal Studios! As a teenager and even today, Universal is still one of my favorite places to visit, from the thrilling roller coasters to the the quirky restaurants, the place provides a pretty entertaining experience. As a girl who used to be afraid of heights, I was cured after a couple roller coaster rides. I remember when the Hulk roller coaster now opened and being terrified to go on it, but after that first ride I was going on it over and over. The rush was amazing and I think facing my fear made it even better. Now, whenever I visit Universal Studios, I get a fast pass which allows you to bypass most of the lines and usually leaves you sitting at the front of the roller coasters!



Orlando is a city in the U.S. state of Florida and the county seat of Orange County, located in Central Florida.

Toggle the Google Map below for more location information on Orlando!




Recommended things to do at Universal Studios and travel tips: 
  • Ride all the roller coasters
  • Get a Fast Pass
  • Wear comfortable shoes
  • Pack an extra set of clothes if you're going on the water rides
  • Pack sun block
  • Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Eat at the Hard Rock Cafe
  • Pack a camera
Click the link below to take you to the official Universal website for more information:

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever been to Universal Studios and what's your favorite ride.

Stay tuned for more content and don't forget to hit the subscribe button in the top right corner to enter your e-mail for notifications on new content.

Comments

  1. I went Disney Magic Kingdom a few years ago, can't wait to go back to visit Universal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember seeing the fireworks at Magic Kingdom as a kid, it was soo amazing !

      Delete
  2. This makes me wish I was a kid again .. but I'm still a child at heart and would gladly journey there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Views

Popular Posts