Miami

"Not all those who wonder are lost."
-J.R.R. Tolkein

Miami is like a second home to me, growing up I have been able to visit Miami a number of times and I recommend it if you're into shopping! Miami has a large selection of malls and outlet stores where you can find great value. It has something for everyone from sales to high-end fashion, if you're looking to shop, Miami is the place to be! When I go shopping in Miami, I always end up sitting on my suitcase trying to zip it back up when it's time to come home, I even ended up getting an extra carry-on in my last visit. The deals were amazing!



If you are looking for top spots to shop in Miami, check out the video below!



Link to the original video below:

Toggle the Google Map below for more location information on Miami!




Recommended things to do in Miami and travel tips: 

  • Visit as much malls and stores you can!
  • Wear comfortable shoes
  • Don't forget your sunglasses
  • Download coupon apps on your phone
  • Stay hydrated
  • Take pictures

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever been to Miami and what you think of it.

Stay tuned for more content and don't forget to hit the subscribe button in the top right corner to enter your e-mail for notifications on new content.

Comments

  1. My favourite part of traveling to maimi is the immigration in the airport, oh boy how fun! Hahaha, but seriously this state is a really nice getaway from Caribbean life without having to face the chills of the north. Also great for stocking up on much needed clothes lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes immigration is such a pain sometimes but the shopping makes up for it !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Views

Popular Posts