Margarita

"Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow."
-Anita Desai

I visited Margarita when I was much younger with my family and stayed at an all-inclusive hotel, as a kid this was like a dream. I remember spending most of my time swimming around the various pools and eating a lot of cheese burgers and fries. For some reason, even though it was an all-inclusive and I could eat anything, every lunch time I would go for my cheese burger and fries with my dad. When I wasn't eating, I was playing on the large water slides with my brother, kayaking in the lake with my dad or laying on a lounge chair poolside chatting with my mom. I highly recommend heading to an all-inclusive in Margarita if you're looking for some family time!



Margarita Island is the largest island in the Venezuelan state of Nueva Esparta, situated off the northeastern coast of the country, in the Caribbean Sea.

Toggle the Google Map below for more location information on Margarita!




Recommended things to do and travel tips: 
  • Kayaking
  • Swim around in all the pools
  • Try out different foods 
  • If you're of age, try out different drinks!
  • Learn a little Spanish
  • Take pictures
  • Visit the beach
  • Dancing

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever been to Margarita and what you think of it.

Stay tuned for more content and don't forget to hit the subscribe button in the top right corner to enter your e-mail for notifications on new content.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great family vacation spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I can't speak much Spanish, I would love to visit here some day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Views

Popular Posts