Grenada

"Now more than ever do I realize that I will never be content with a sedentary life, that I will always be haunted by thoughts of a sun-drenched elsewhere."
-Isabelle Eberhardt

If you're looking for a place to relax on a beach, read a book and just have some mellow, quiet time, Grenada is perfect for you! That is exactly what I did when I visited the beautiful island. I have never seen water soo green and clear, sand soo white and the sky soo blue, it was like a true paradise. It's a great place to relax and rejuvenate  and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a quiet getaway.




Grenada  is an island in the southeastern Caribbean Sea consisting of the island of Grenada and six smaller islands at the southern end of the Grenadines island chain. 

Toggle the Google Map below for more location information on Grenada!




Recommended things to do in Grenada and travel tips: 
  • Lounge on the beaches
  • Explore the island
  • Try out local foods
  • Take pictures
  • Chat with the locals

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever been to Grenada and what you think of it.

Stay tuned for more content and don't forget to hit the subscribe button in the top right corner to enter your e-mail for notifications on new content.

Comments

  1. That beach looks like a snapshot of heaven. I could picture myself on the beach now

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the way things are lately.. I could sure use this escape !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Views

Popular Posts