Ecuador

"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity."
-John Muir

In all of the places I have visited thus far, Ecuador has had the biggest impact on me. It is the most amazing place I have ever been to, it is the place that opened my eyes to true beauty. I spent a week travelling by bus through the entire country, over-nighting in hostels, moving from one city to the next. I have never been to a country soo diverse in what it has to offer, one day I was hiking up a path to a huge waterfall and the next day I was touring Inca ruins. I even got the opportunity to pet an Alpaca! The architecture from the houses to the grand churches were works of art but what I loved the most were the mountains. Driving from one city to the next, the landscape was amazing to see, with lush green farm lands going on and on to huge mountains in the distance. I definitely recommend checking Ecuador out if you're a nature lover!




Check out the video below by Elio's Lens to see the stunning landscapes of Ecuador.



If you're interested in heading to Ecuador, Expedia has the run down of all the top tourist spots. Check out the video!




Ecuador officially the Republic of Ecuador is a representative democratic republic in northwestern South America, bordered by Colombia on the north, Peru on the east and south, and the Pacific Ocean to the west.

Toggle the Google Map below for more location information on Ecuador!




Recommended things to do and travel tips: 
  • Explore the entire country
  • Visit Inca Ruins
  • Walk through the different cities/towns
  • Talk to the locals
  • Visit the beaches
  • Pack warm clothes, the temperature can get cold
  • Take pictures
  • Hike

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever been to Ecuador and what you think of it.

Stay tuned for more content and don't forget to hit the subscribe button in the top right corner to enter your e-mail for notifications on new content.

Comments

  1. I want to pet an alpaca!!! Definitely gonna make a trip to Ecuador. Look like an amazingly beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I am sure the view was breathtaking! I must visit Ecuador soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a nature lover I am very pleased with this blog !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Views

Popular Posts