Carnival Cruise

"See the world. It's more beautiful than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security."
-Ray Bradbury

A couple years ago, I took a 4-day cruise with my family from Miami to Key West and Cozumel. We sailed with a Carnival Cruise ship and it was the first time I set foot on such a large ship. I spent most of the first day marveling at the share size of the ship and trying not to get lost. It also took me a little time to get accustomed to balancing on the ship, I spent the first hour on board trying not too fall on my face but after that everything was pretty steady. There was a large pool area in the middle of the ship where we spent most of the time hanging out and the restaurant on board was really good with unlimited soft serve ice cream! Key West was very beautiful, I remember walking around the town looking at the architecture and visiting the Ripley's museum. When we arrived in Cozumel, we spent the day shopping and trying out the local food. It was a really great experience and I recommend taking a cruise at least once in your lifetime!




Toggle the Google Map below for more location information on how to get to the Carnival Cruise Terminal!





Recommended things to do and travel tips: 
  • Visit various restaurants
  • Spend time in the pool with family/friends
  • Go to the top deck and enjoy the view
  • Check out the gift shop
  • Take pictures
Click the link below to take you to the official Carnival Cruise website for more information:

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever taken a cruise and what you think of it.

Stay tuned for more content and don't forget to hit the subscribe button in the top right corner to enter your e-mail for notifications on new content.


Comments

  1. I hope I manage to go on a cruise once day, they sound like a nice getaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the local food was great!! food never disappoints !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Views

Popular Posts